Thursday 24 March 2011

Work from Maya





Here are a few sreenshots from my shots in Maya.

The first shot is showing just a pers view of the shot. The second shot is showing the view from the camer. When I was animating the shot I had the panels set up in the third printscreen, (viewing both the pers and camera view at the same time) this way I could move Moom in pers and see how he looked in the camera view. The last shot is having a third panel so I could edit Moom face features anytime I liked and could set the pers view to look at his face to makes things easier.

Working in the camera view did let me resize and postion Moon correctly, but having pers view open at the same time made it possible to move around Moom, without messing up the camera view.

Here are a couple more shots from my other shot:


No comments:

Post a Comment